From: Nathan Kern (nathan.kern_at_lehigh.edu)
Date: Wed May 06 2020 - 18:43:22 CDT

Hi Neena,

The first and third commands are from Tcl (see here
<https://www.tcl.tk/man/tcl8.5/TclCmd/contents.htm>, here
<https://www.tcl.tk/man/tcl8.5/TclCmd/set.htm>, and here
<https://www.tcl.tk/man/tcl8.5/TclCmd/foreach.htm>).

The second command is specific to VMD, and you should see here
<http://www-s.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/current/ug/node117.html> and here
<http://www-s.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/current/ug/node140.html>.

Nathan