From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Fri Apr 24 2020 - 00:46:13 CDT

Dear VMD-L,
  I've posted another updated test build which adds
the Intel OSPRay ray tracing engine, corrects STRIDE,
QwikMD and a few other plugins, and includes a variety
of other updates, as well as the nice new icons.

Please continue reporting bugs and misbehaviors and I'll
continue working to resolve them:
  http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/alpha/

Best regards,