From: Akash Pandya (akashpandya93_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Apr 16 2020 - 09:22:00 CDT

Thank you for your response/suggestion. I'm not interested in calculating
minimum distance. I just simply want to obtain the number of ligand
molecules within 5 A of each residue. Currently, I have an output file with
frame number and number of molecules. I want the output to have number of
molecules for each of the 442 residues for each time frame, if that makes
sense. So from my script, do you have any suggestions on how I can achieve
this?

Many thanks,
Akash