From: Josh Vermaas (joshua.vermaas_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri Apr 10 2020 - 11:21:31 CDT

Hi Oleksii,

Were there any other errors higher up in the log? I've also seen these if I
got halfway through a compile and then changed something. Sometimes CUDA
can get finicky about that. Just "make clean" to remove the object files
then "make" has solved this problem for me in the past. The other
possibility I can think of is that your gcc version is too old for CUDA
10.2 (depends on your operating system. See
https://docs.nvidia.com/cuda/cuda-installation-guide-linux/index.html#system-requirements
).

-Josh