From: Giacomo Fiorin (giacomo.fiorin_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon Mar 30 2020 - 16:51:00 CDT

Hi Chris, that may work. But most likely graphics wouldn't work properly,
and your best bet would be using the text-mode Linux build.

Obviously a text-only build is completely useless for visualization. But
it would still be functional for alternative tasks, such as reducing the
number of atoms in the structure by saving it into a smaller file that you
visualize later with the 32-bit native Windows build.

That would require using the Tcl command line. But that would be a good
thing to do with huge structures regardless, so that you can automate
analysis tasks that would take too long for an interactive session.

Giacomo