From: Naeem Mahmood Ashraf (naeem.mahmood_at_uog.edu.pk)
Date: Sun Mar 08 2020 - 06:22:04 CDT

Dear VMD users,
I am new in MD simulation. Right now, I am using vmd 1.9.3 QwikMD for MD
simulation. This is just allowing me to use max 4 cores. Can anyone suggest
me how to increase the number of cores in QwikMD?

*Naeem Mahmood Ashraf (PhD)*
*E-mail: naeem.mahmood_at_uog.edu.pk <naeem.mahmood_at_uog.edu.pk>*
   - *Lecturer Biochemistry & Biotechnology*
   - *Associate Editor MetaGene Journal*
   - *Member of Faculty Board of University of Gujrat *
   - *Coordinator of Hayatian Society of Biochemistry & Biotechnology *
"This email is confidential and may be privileged. If you are not the
intended recipient, please delete it and notify me immediately; you should
not copy or use it for any purpose, nor disclose its contents to any other
person. Thank you."