From: Joao Ribeiro (jribeiro_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Fri Mar 06 2020 - 11:00:48 CST

Hi Soodabeh,

Using the same mechanism to add the topology to QwikMD, you can delete it as well. When you said you deleted the topology, how did you do that?

QwikMD stores the topology in the qwikmd/topparfolder, in your home directory. It also adds an entry to the toppartable.txt file. More information at http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/plugins/qwikmd/

Best,

João