From: Giacomo Fiorin (giacomo.fiorin_at_gmail.com)
Date: Sun Mar 01 2020 - 10:19:15 CST

The values returned by minmax are explained here:
http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/vmd-1.9.3/ug/node138.html

So this will only give you the "maximum" diameter, I think. Perhaps you
can look into a distribution of atom distances from its center, using the
g(r) plugin?

--
Giacomo Fiorin
Research collaborator, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, MD