From: Gawtak Kim (shootgoaltag_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Feb 05 2020 - 23:13:25 CST

Thank you for your answers.

Then I can buy Gaussian16 without anxiety.

But, if the official version of VMD 1.9.4 (Windows OpenGL) has to be
released for the full compatibility with Gaussian16,
when would the official version be released?

Best regards,
Gawtak

2020년 2월 6일 (목) 오전 2:45, David Sáez <davidsaezsan_at_gmail.com>님이 작성: