From: Francesco Pietra (chiendarret_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon Feb 03 2020 - 03:32:49 CST

Hi Peter
It is probably a trivial affair, though not yet fully resolved. The vecsub
problem arose with the sphere60.pdb removed of osmiumhexamino (needed for
Xray diffr), as well as RNA and proteins of less than a certain number of
residues (which had worked well with sphere20.pdb for the same system). It
can be reproduced for the same curtailed system, however, I have not yet
rebuilt the curtailed system from scratch.

With sphere60.pdb only cleaned from osmiumhexamino, AutoPSF has no problems
and the system can be minimized without restraints and heated, for the
moment with some restraints, without problems. It is only very expensive at
the cluster.

best regards
francesco