From: Peter Freddolino (petefred_at_umich.edu)
Date: Sun Feb 02 2020 - 11:19:46 CST

Actually, we always encourage people to keep discussions on the mailing
list (unless they get very deep into one specific technical issue), so that
they can serve as a searchable resource in the future. This is why the
vmd-l archive is such a powerful starting point for vmd-related problems
(the same goes for any publicly archived mailing list). I would highly
recommend filtering vmd-l messages to a separate division of your inbox, or
subscribing to the mailing list digest (see
https://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/mailing_list/), if you don't want to
see all messages.
Best,
Peter