From: Joao Ribeiro (jribeiro_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Wed Jan 29 2020 - 15:38:58 CST

Hi Soodabeh,

After you loaded the topology, did QwikMD recognized the residue defined in that topology? If not, you need to rename the unrecognized residue (in the Structure Manipulation/Check window) to match the residue name defined in the topology file. Also, make sure that the residue has the right molecule type (protein, nucleic residue, lipids, or hetero) defined. These steps are all described in the QwikMD (https://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Training/Tutorials/#qwikmd) tutorial and documentation page (https://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/plugins/qwikmd/)

The warning to reset QwikMD is to make sure that QwikMD loads the new topology file before loading the structure.

I hope this helps,

Best,

João