From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Wed Jan 22 2020 - 12:38:31 CST

Hi,
  Yes, we've compiled VMD and NAMD on recent ARMv8 hardware such as
the Marvell ThunderX2, including CUDA support, and we've run our standard
benchmark tests on these platforms, but we haven't started making pre-built
binary packages for ARM yet. Did you have any other specific questions
about ARM support?

Best,

http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/