From: Ashar Malik (asharjm_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon Jan 20 2020 - 09:42:10 CST

A simulation is being converted to a movie.

Whatever happens in the simulation will appear in the movie.

Restraining is setup before the simulation.

What you want is to do some post processing for example rotations and
translations of the system can be removed by aligning the trajectory.

Try that to see if it reduces the movement.