From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Wed Nov 13 2019 - 00:37:10 CST

This looks like a build you did for yourself. Without knowing
precisely what libraries you compiled against it's impossible
to guess what's going wrong there, but there's a 99% chance this
is a problem with the particular FLTK build you're using. It would
be good to know what version you tried since it clearly doesn't
work properly (the ones I've worked on thus far have other issues).

Best,