From: Vermaas, Joshua (Joshua.Vermaas_at_nrel.gov)
Date: Tue Nov 12 2019 - 18:01:55 CST

Hi,

One thing to try would be to see if using VMD 1.9.3 fixes the problem. I can't recall if this script cared about the VMD version or not. There are two other things you can try too: https://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/mailing_list/vmd-l/30352.html

Is there anything funky in your structure that might cause the cg_bonds script trouble? I recall using it before, but also remember getting frustrated with its performance, and that was what lead me to make my own tpr reader.

-josh