From: mariano spivak (mariano_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Tue Sep 17 2019 - 11:01:25 CDT

Hi again,

Thanks for letting me know of the problem. I found a bug in the code that
was exposed by your calculations and fixed it.
John Stone will be releasing a new build of VMD with this fix later this
week.

Let us know if you have any other issues.

Best Regards,

Mariano Spivak, Ph.D.

Beckman Institute, University of Illinois.

mariano_at_ks.uiuc.edu

mspivak_at_illinois.edu