From: Gianfranco Abrusci (gianfranco.abrusci_at_unitn.it)
Date: Mon Sep 16 2019 - 12:37:00 CDT

Did you try "exwithin" like in "qwikmd_hetero exwithin 5 of protein"? As
far as I know it should not include the selection after "within". Moreover,
I think that "qwikmd_hetero within 5 of protein and not protein" is read as
"qwikmd_hetero within 5 of (protein and not protein)", and in parenthesis
the set is empty.

G.A.

--
Gianfranco Abrusci