From: WT Ren (renerwei_at_gmail.com)
Date: Sun Jun 30 2019 - 20:58:24 CDT

Dear Mariano:

Thanks very much for your reply. I uploaded the files to google drive.
The initial pdb structure was constructed by Molefacture.
I forgot to mention that in the QM calculation, water in one trajectory
moved away from the binding site, so I excluded this trajectory
during the MM/QM optimization("BPG-DON-H3.log").

Best regards
Weitong Ren
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bGNKnq9TMh4pXSHEQNADTiPM6emeT5mT/view?usp=sharing