From: mariano spivak (mariano_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Sun Jun 30 2019 - 11:01:20 CDT

Hi,

I can check your files to see what is the problem. You can send me the
files in a separate email.
It sounds like you are including water molecules from your pdb/xray
structure in the FFTK framework, which is not needed.

Best

Mariano Spivak, Ph.D.

Beckman Institute, University of Illinois.

mariano_at_ks.uiuc.edu

mspivak_at_illinois.edu