From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Fri Jul 16 2004 - 00:58:02 CDT

Andrew,
  Thanks for the pointer, that combined with some items people sent
me tonight should make it possible to add a new rep for drawing
ellipsoids when the appropriate data is present. In order to do this
I'll have to add new data fields to the plugin interface however, so
I'll probably hold off a few weeks before starting on this since I
have other things going on presently. I may add a new
'graphics'/'draw' command for ellipsoids first and do the PDB reader
updates after a simple Tcl-based proof-of-concept has been tried out first.

  John