From: Roshan Shrestha (roshanpra_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed May 29 2019 - 12:41:37 CDT

Hi everyone,
                  I don't know if this is the suitable platform to ask
queries related to charmm-gui, but would be very grateful if anyone could
assist me with this query of mine. While using the PDB reader of charmm-gui
for my membrane protein system which is a dimer, I got stuck at PDB
manipulation option. It gives me option regarding Model missing residues
where I can see:
PROA 2-4 This is N-terminal missing residues
PROB 2-4 This is N-terminal missing residues
What does it mean by Model missing residues and shall I check both these
options for model missing residues?
Also, it gives me the option for Preserve hydrogen coordinates:
is it necessary for preserving hydrogen coordinates?
Extremely sorry, if this questions are very basic ?

With regards

--
*Roshan Shrestha*
M.Sc (Physics)