From: Vermaas, Joshua (Joshua.Vermaas_at_nrel.gov)
Date: Sat Apr 13 2019 - 13:36:35 CDT

Have you taken a look at the pdb header? The transformation matrices you need to generate the biological assembly are usually in the remarks at the top, which you can use in conjunction with the move command to make the biological assembly. Chimera has a tool that does this automatically (https://www.cgl.ucsf.edu/chimera/docs/UsersGuide/modelpanel.html).

-Josh