From: Almira Ovagimyan (almira_ovagimyan_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Apr 11 2019 - 15:20:42 CDT

Hi,

I used this script:

set sel [atomselect top "water and within 2 of protein"]
set n [molinfo top get numframes]
for { set i 0 } { $i < $n } { incr i } {
  $sel frame $i
  $sel update
  $sel writepdb water_$i.pdb
}
I want to display the number of water molecules near the protein. How can I see the result?
<http://aka.ms/weboutlook>