From: Anjali Patel (anjalipatel60316_at_gmail.com)
Date: Sat Apr 06 2019 - 02:54:34 CDT

Hello users,

I am using Tk-console to removing water molecules from inside the complex
of CNT and encapsulated residue. My problem is when i am following
http://chembytes.wikidot.com/yasc-vmd#toc0 script i am not getting any
output file. when i am giving the fragment number, orientation, radius
there is the the warning like "Warning: file overwriting is not prevented!"
what is the meaning of this exactly? after that when i m giving the .ndx
file nothing is there. after command W its showing :

12:49:31 up 21 days, 2:11, 6 users, load average: 0.23, 0.29, 0.25
USER TTY FROM LOGIN@ IDLE JCPU PCPU WHAT
user :0 :0 01Jan13 ?xdm? 12:17m 1.66s
/sbin/upstart --user
user pts/1 :0 Thu12 48:33 1:18 0.00s /usr/bin/w

what is the meaning of this? and how can i solve this? As it is urgent for
me
Thank you in advance

With regards
Anjali Patel
Research Scholar
Department of Physics
The M S University of Baroda, Vadodara-390002