From: Stefan Boresch (stefan_at_mdy.univie.ac.at)
Date: Wed Mar 27 2019 - 03:01:06 CDT

Hi James,

[cc-ing this to the VMD list]

I am afraid I can't help you, as (1) I use VMD for visualization only, and
(2) use Linux as my main platform.

My recent question about VMD/Windows on the list was concerned with
getting a VMD version on students' laptops, which can download coordinates
directly from the pdb.

Ashar Malik's workaround for that
(http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/mailing_list/vmd-l/28754.html)
is a good fix for regular users, but I was afraid that it would not help
novices too much.

Hopefully some real Windows/VMD user can help you out!

Stefan