From: Joao Ribeiro (jribeiro_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Mon Mar 25 2019 - 09:11:52 CDT

Hi Simon,

That seems to be generated by the loading process of QwikMD (I would say beta version). This error comes up when there is an error in the syntax of the “after idle” command in the .vmdrc (Linux and Mac) or vmd.rc (windows). Did you edit the vmdrc file to load a newer version of QwikMD? If you did, please make sure that you have no typo on it. If you are using a windows machine, please use the text editor in VMD (Extensions-> Data-> Text Editor) to make sure that you have the spaces in the correct place and all the paths are defined correctly.

I hope this helps

Best

João

João Vieira Ribeiro
Beckman Institute, University of Illinois

http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/~jribeiro/

jribeiro_at_illinois.edu

+1 (217) 3005851