From: Vermaas, Joshua (Joshua.Vermaas_at_nrel.gov)
Date: Thu Mar 14 2019 - 12:43:48 CDT

Yes, you just need to set the transformation matricies that set the camera position and distance.

molinfo top get center_matrix
molinfo top get scale_matrix
molinfo top get rotate_matrix

These three matrices are what dictate where the camera appears relative to your cartesian coordinate space.

-Josh