From: jhamre (jhamre_at_masonlive.gmu.edu)
Date: Wed Mar 13 2019 - 06:23:53 CDT

Hello everyone,

I am trying to set up VMD with NAMD on a remote GPU. When I normally access the GPU I use PuTTY or winscp. I am thinking this is something straight forward to do but I could not find any startup procedures for how this is done, except something from 1999 that I assume is probably outdated, especially since there is now a remote app for android.

I want to be able to access VMD on my windows computer after the GPU acceleration performs NAMD calculations remotely. I was hoping for a simple bullet point step by step on this.

Thanks!

John