From: Korey R (r.korey_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Mar 07 2019 - 18:53:54 CST

An update. I have tried 1.9.3/1.9.2 on both Linux and windows with cuda
(once without under Linux) to render these clipping planes so I can
visualize density weighed by beta. I still find myself with a grey surface
or my offset clipping planes will only show edges through the surface. I
very much would like to complete this figure so I can pair it with an
energy network figure for a talk, any advice is greatly appreciated.

With best,
Korey Reid
University of Nevada Reno
Dept. of Chemistry