From: Ashar Malik (asharjm_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon Mar 04 2019 - 03:03:59 CST

Hi, Assuming PDB download is your only issue you can see here for a small
script I wrote to address this problem a while back.

https://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/mailing_list/vmd-l/28754.html

Please read the complete thread (1 message before this:
https://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/mailing_list/vmd-l/28752.html) for
directions on how to use it (hopefully this still works). Hope this helps,
while you figure out a way to get 1.9.4.

--
Best,
/A