From: Vermaas, Joshua (Joshua.Vermaas_at_nrel.gov)
Date: Tue Feb 26 2019 - 16:33:31 CST

You mean something like this?

set centersel [atomselect top "index 1234"]
set asel [atomselect top "all"]
for { set f 0 } { $f < [molinfo top get numframes] } { incr f } {
$centersel frame $f
$asel frame $f
$asel moveby [vecscale -1 [measure center $centersel]]
}

That will center whatever is in the "centersel" selection onto the origin over all loaded frames.

-Josh