From: Ashar Malik (asharjm_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Jan 31 2019 - 00:00:10 CST

Not sure what this script will end up doing.

Here is what you do need to do.

   1. find number of frames in trajectory
   2. Loop over all frames
   3. In every iteration (of loop) make one (not 2) selection of waters
   within r-distance of protein
   4. count water molecules and log them
   5. delete selection
   6. go to next iteration and repeat from 3

--
Best,
/A