From: Vermaas, Joshua (Joshua.Vermaas_at_nrel.gov)
Date: Tue Jan 29 2019 - 11:25:50 CST

Hi Roshan,

Run catdcd without any arguments. That will give you the syntax for converting a trr into a dcd. A trr on its own doesn't have enough information to make a psf, so you'll need to do something else there. One option is to use your .top file and use the top2psf.pl script on the internet. Parmed can also do similar conversions, as can other tools.

-Josh