From: surya narayanan chandrasekaran (sonofsunsurya_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Jan 17 2019 - 23:07:35 CST

Hi,

Thanks for the suggestion, But both of the solutions didnot work. I had vmd
1.94 previously i removed it and installed 1.93 supposibly the stable
version and loaded the example output files given in the tutorial. the same
error.
I have ubuntu16.04 in my laptop with vmd 1.94 in it. the same error.

I have tried if there is any other problem between vmd and xmgrace, for
example i saved my RMSD using multiplot.agr the plot immediately opened in
xmgrace.

y dont vmd implement multiplot for this job.

--
Warm regards,
Dr. Suryanarayanan C