From: Vermaas, Joshua (Joshua.Vermaas_at_nrel.gov)
Date: Fri Nov 30 2018 - 13:31:19 CST

Hi Stacey,

The exact order is a bit of a dark art, and I always need to look it up. The way I do this is to turn on logging (File->log tcl commands) and change the representation. That gives me lines like this:

mol modstyle 0 0 Isosurface 0.017143 0 2 0 1 1

Note that while these are modstyle commands, the representation commands use the same syntax (they both point to the same C-function in the source code).

Based on playing with the different buttons, the syntax for Isosurface is:

Isovalue, VolumeID, Show (0=Isosurface, 1=Box, 2=Both), Draw (Solid, wireframe, points, shaded), step, size.

-Josh