From: Devanand T (devanand.t.1986_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Nov 21 2018 - 00:19:11 CST

On Wed, Nov 21, 2018 at 11:44 AM Monika Madhavi <monikamadhavi_at_gmail.com>
wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> I have a pdb of a parallelepiped unit cell of a solid. I want to create a
> slab of this solid by repeating the unit cell along x,y and z directions.

See replicatemol command from topotools. Link:
https://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/plugins/topotools/#TOC-replicatemol-mol-nx-ny-nz-
If your aim is to "create a slab of this solid by repeating", then you
might want to use "addbond" command to covalently bond between atoms at the
interface of cells.

--
regards,
*Devanand T*