From: Nathan M. Lim (UCI) (limn1_at_uci.edu)
Date: Sun Nov 11 2018 - 00:00:45 CST

Hi All,

FINALLY found the solution to this: it appears to be related to issues with Xcode 10. I stumbled upon this when trying out some other OpenGL required program. I actually got some errors reported to the console which lead me to finding this issue:

https://github.com/openframeworks/openFrameworks/issues/6149

Solution: was to downgrade to Xcode 9.4.1 and now everything works perfectly fine.

- Nathan Lim