From: Francesco Pietra (chiendarret_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue Oct 16 2018 - 10:47:35 CDT

Hi Joao
Thanks a lot for correcting my PRES. Now no warning in the log file about
either patching or improper setting, however, neither atom H91 at the
methylene carbon of the ligand, nor HE2 of HSP were removed, and the
intended bond was not formed.

Correction to my PRES reads
DELETE ATOM H91
DELETE ATOM HE2
BOND C9 NE2
! IMPR NR3 CPH1 CPH2 CG314
! IMPR NR3 CPH2 CPH1 CG314
IMPR NE2 CD2 CE1 C9
IMPR NE2 CE1 CD2 C9

Since a long time I had no need of patching. It seems that I forgot the
rules.
Thanks for advice

francesco