From: Brian Radak (brian.radak_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Oct 04 2018 - 15:32:20 CDT

Hi Francesco,

Not a topotools user, so Josh's answer is probably more on topic. I'll just
add that if you *only* want to add bond/angle/dihedral terms with neither
modifications of 1-2/1-3/1-4 exclusions nor changes in atom types, etc,
then the much underappreciated "extraBonds" functionality in NAMD is far
and away the easiest thing to use.

HTH,
BKR