From: Carlos Simmerling (carlos.simmerling_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon Aug 27 2018 - 10:20:02 CDT

thanks John,
Reading posts from a search it looks like there might be some general
issues with OpenGL stereo support in Windows 10, so I hesitate to buy a
newer card and have the same problem. I'll try what you suggest and roll
back my driver, but I can't go back from WIndows 10 unfortunately.

Does anyone have Nvidia 3D Vision working under windows 10?

thanks
Carlos