From: Funzo_at_seznam.cz
Date: Mon Aug 06 2018 - 04:02:58 CDT

Thank you very much for your help!

Loki

---------- Původní e-mail ----------
Od: Ashar Malik <asharjm_at_gmail.com>
Komu: Funzo_at_seznam.cz
Datum: 6. 8. 2018 2:42:26
Předmět: Re: vmd-l: Where to save the script
"
The script is just a function.

you can do two things.

Open VMD > TK console and copy past the content of  the script.

This will temporarily define the function for the duration VMD remains open.

after copy pasting all line and hitting enter -- you can call the function
by its name ...

The other way would be to save it where ever.

Open vmd > tk console

and do

source path/to/where/you/saved/it/scriptname

The above is the same as doing copy paste.

Both these methods should work hopefully but the later one is preferred.

On Mon, Aug 6, 2018 at 12:03 AM <Funzo_at_seznam.cz(mailto:Funzo_at_seznam.cz)>