From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Tue Jun 29 2004 - 13:52:45 CDT

Dear Xu,
  Axel Kohlmeyer kindly provided an updated version of Jan's
script that should work with Gromacs files. I haven't personally
tried it yet, but he just posted it on VMD-L a few days ago:
  http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/mailing_list/vmd-l/2974.html

The script itself is here:
  http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/mailing_list/vmd-l/att-2974/pbcwrap.tcl