From: balas002_at_bama.ua.edu
Date: Tue Jun 29 2004 - 10:37:40 CDT

 Hi John,
        when I type this satement in the command line :

         "c:\program files\videomach-2.7.2\vmach.exe"

        The error message says 'invalid command'.

        Videomach is installed in the directory :

           c:\program files\videomach-2.7.2\vmach.exe

       When I try to run the movie maker itself the error message says
        "could not find c:\program files\videomach-2.7.2\vmach.exe
          no such file or directory".

Jay.