From: Amir Hossein Saeedi Dehaghani (mm229196_at_email.vccs.edu)
Date: Wed Jul 18 2018 - 07:15:40 CDT

​Dear users and Axel

I want to make a data file for lammps using *topo tool* package in vmd. My
system consists of decan and benzene.

However, when I make the data file an **additional** bond will appear. I've
already asked the lammps developers and they suggested deleting the
individual bonds using **delbond** command.
However, my system is *quite big *and so finding the wrong bonds and
removing them individually would be so tedious!!

Does anybody know how to delete a bond between a pair of *atom types*?
Removing a specified bond type will be easy to perform.

Any hint is welcome.

[image: Mailtrack]
<https://mailtrack.io?utm_source=gmail&utm_medium=signature&utm_campaign=signaturevirality6&>
Sender