From: Ganne, Akshatha (AGanne_at_uams.edu)
Date: Mon Jul 09 2018 - 18:00:38 CDT

Hello World!!

I was trying to do martini simulation using VMD. I am new to vmd and stuck in correction for protein segments using fix_martini_psf.tcl script. I followed the instructions in residue based coarse grain simulation tutorials. I found following error and cannot figure out what to do next. It would be great if someone could suggest something.

atomselect: cannot parse selection text: segname

Thank you
Akshatha Ganne
PhD Student
UAMS/UALR Bioinformatics Program