From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Tue Jul 03 2018 - 11:14:40 CDT

Hi,
  I didn't write this tool, it was written by others, but looking at
the code, it seems that the error message you have encountered occurs
when either the "system" selection or the "node" selection string are empty.
You listed both selections below, but perhaps there's a typo of some kind
in your input file. I would recommend that you double check that everything
is spelled correctly since the code that reads the config file is very
specific and won't accept any deviation from its expected formatting.

Best,

http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/