From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Tue Jun 12 2018 - 15:54:48 CDT

Hi guys,
  So, I checked and indeed, the issue here is that our collaborators have had
a new MOPAC plugin in an early stage that has worked fine for their initial
usage, but they haven't yet sent a copy of it to me because their early
versions had a few limitations that they wanted to address first.
I'll let you know as soon as they send me a copy of the code and I can get it
incorporated into a VMD 1.9.4 test build.

Best,
  John

http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/