From: Peter Mawanga (peter.mawanga.lagos_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon Jun 04 2018 - 11:58:32 CDT

Hello Joshua

Although that should usually be the case, but sometimes the residues are
not in the sequential order (as per the index output).

However, they (residues) do form a contiguous block of residue numbers for
a particular molecule (as they are expected to), which could be further
verified by adding additional selection parameter(s), such as: resname,
segname, name etc., to ensure the output is in a neat sequential format and
correct.

--
Cheers
Peter