From: balas002_at_bama.ua.edu
Date: Wed Jun 23 2004 - 10:54:32 CDT

Dear John,

           I tried running it from the command line but this time it
comes up with an error saying invalid command name. Also my working
directory name does not contain spaces. The only thing is that vmd
itself is installed in a different directory than videomach.....and
the version of videomach I have is the newest one but I did rename the
videomach directory to videomach-2.7.2.

Jay.